Troy is a founder and co-owner of Premier Companies, a real estate consulting and development group. Premier consulting and development have been retained by partnerships, companies and banks to provide counsel in Real Estate asset management, development and disposition.
Troy is a partner in Trilogy Investments of Iowa, a real estate holding company. Prior to forming Premier and Trilogy, Troy worked with Townsend, Inc. of Kansas City and Nelson Companies of Des Moines as a developer and consultant.
Troy’s real estate career has involved roles in the following projects:
- Wakonda West Apartments, Des Moines, IA – $3,250,000 – Owner
- WallStreet Tower, Omaha, NE – $98,000,000 – Lead Consultant
- Bandeis Building, Omaha, NE – $62,000,000 – Developer
- Federal Reserve Redevelopment, Kansas City, MO – $88,000,000 – Consultant
- Turner Park Lofts, Omaha, NE – $10,000,000 – Partner and Developer
- The Verv Student Housing, Reno, NV – $44,000,000 – Partner & Developer
- Hyatt Place, Des Moines, IA – $15,000,000 – Consultant
Before embarking upon a real estate career, Troy was Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Valley Papers, a regional paper distribution company. Valley Papers had $16,000,000 in annual sales and a staff of over 24 people. Troy and his family sold the business in 2003.
Organizational excellence was learned at Troy’s first job after undergraduate studies. His role at Procter & Gamble was in the Executive Management Program, which really meant shadowing and learning for three years. Troy worked in Los Angeles and Houston with Procter & Gamble and values that training very much.
Troy is married to wife Tracy of 15+ years, with three children: Quincy, George & Hale.
James C. Rizzuti
James began his career in 2005 when we joined The Paradise Development Group, Inc., a Florida based full service real estate development, leasing and management group. James spent five years with The Paradise Development Group, Inc. where his role and responsibilities included land acquisitions, underwriting and evaluating real estate developments from a financial viability standpoint, along with contract and tenant lease negotiations.
James real estate career has involved roles in the following projects:
• Paradise Point, West Des Moines, IA – $17,500,000 – Acquisition Manager & Project Coordinator
• Marriot Courtyard Hotel, West Des Moines, IA – $2,400,000 – Transaction Manager
• Mimi’s Café, West Des Moines, IA – $1,700,000 – Transaction Manager
• Jordan Square, West Des Moines, IA – $9,100,000 – Transaction Manager
• Publix at St. Andrews, Port Saint Lucie, FL – $1,750,000 – Transaction Manager
• Corsica Square, Miami, FL – $11,000,000 – Assistant Development Manager
In 2010, James moved back to his hometown of Des Moines, Iowa and co-founded Premier Companies, a full service real estate development and consulting group headquartered in Urbandale, Iowa. James brings to Premier a background in retail acquisitions and development with a youthful and energetic perspective on the industry. James and his wife, Lindey, have two children; Alaina and Gabe.
Joe is a co-owner of Premier Companies, a full-service property management and brokerage company. Upon graduation, Joe began his career in real estate as a full-time property manager of 300+ apartments. With no property management experience, Joe learned the business and implemented numerous changes that improved overall operating efficiencies. After three years on the job, Joe realized his education and construction background were a perfect fit and real estate became his chosen career.
In 1996, Joe began working for Professional Property Management as the manager of Sun Prairie Apartments. Sun Prairie is the largest apartment complex in Iowa with over 1100 units. This $60,000,000 complex consists of 50/50 mix of conventional and LIHTC apartments. While overseeing a staff of over 40 employees, Joe was responsible for all operations on the property. Over time, responsibilities evolved into one of overall operations for the property management company which consisted approximately 2500 units.
Joe began investing in real estate personally in 1999 as his employer felt it would make him a better employee. By 2003, this hobby became his full-time career with ownership of approximately 200 units. During his investing career, Joe has repeatedly invested at the right price, improved operations and sold or refinanced to begin the process again.
Married to wife Nicole, with two children: Carson and Emerson.
Rochelle started her career in 2001 at Impact Marketing Technologies, Inc., a full-service marketing and advertising agency. Rochelle spent 2 years as a Project Coordinator with Impact, where she developed extensive experience in concept development, designing corporate identities, developing, and managing successful branding plans, print design, video audio advertising and web development.
In 2003, Rochelle joined Regency Companies in Des Moines, IA. She became closely involved with the accounting aspect of Regency and was eager to expand her knowledge and experience in this area. While obtaining her accounting degree, she excelled as an accountant for Executive Real Estate Services, a property management company affiliated with Regency.
After 3 years of working intimately with endless real estate transaction, she became Treasury Manager for 280 Regency affiliated companies.
Rochelle’s real estate accounting highlights are as follows:
- Cash flow analysis and counsel
- Asset valuation and recommendations
- Monitor and advertise on real estate investments
- Generate pro forma financial statements to evaluate profitability of potential projects
- Financial analysis and reporting for real estate ventures
- Determine and monitor lease terms, tenant viability, rent status and profit profitability
- Preparation and review of financial statements, reconciliations, journal entries, accrued expenses, deferred income, rent roll, fixed assets, depreciation/amortization expense, project budgets and variance analysis
Rochelle has been a part of the Premier team since inception, contributing to her experience and expertise.
Rochelle is married to her husband Cody, with three children: Quentin, Jayla and Livia.
Sasi is the development manager for Premier Companies. Sasi works alongside several trade partners, inspectors and engineers. Additionally, Sasi manages each projects budget, the schedule from start to finish and cash flow. One thing that Sasi enjoys about working with Premier is the people and the fact they’re always ready to help with any question anyone has and the fact it feels like home. In his spare time, Sasi likes to spend time stargazing, playing with his dog and volunteering with Habitat for Humanity.