James C. Rizzuti
James began his career in 2005 when we joined The Paradise Development Group, Inc., a Florida based full service real estate development, leasing and management group. James spent five years with The Paradise Development Group, Inc. where his role and responsibilities included land acquisitions, underwriting and evaluating real estate developments from a financial viability standpoint, along with contract and tenant lease negotiations.
James real estate career has involved roles in the following projects:
• Paradise Point, West Des Moines, IA – $17,500,000 – Acquisition Manager & Project Coordinator
• Marriot Courtyard Hotel, West Des Moines, IA – $2,400,000 – Transaction Manager
• Mimi’s Café, West Des Moines, IA – $1,700,000 – Transaction Manager
• Jordan Square, West Des Moines, IA – $9,100,000 – Transaction Manager
• Publix at St. Andrews, Port Saint Lucie, FL – $1,750,000 – Transaction Manager
• Corsica Square, Miami, FL – $11,000,000 – Assistant Development Manager
In 2010, James moved back to his hometown of Des Moines, Iowa and co-founded Premier Companies, a full service real estate development and consulting group headquartered in Urbandale, Iowa. James brings to Premier a background in retail acquisitions and development with a youthful and energetic perspective on the industry. James and his wife, Lindey, have two children; Alaina and Gabe.